Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover Classic | '90 - '94
1. Take the radio out by using special tool and rotating counter-clockwise the 2 screws until the radio will come out. The screws are underneath the little "doors" to the left and right of the unit. (photo 27)
2. Lift the radio out and unplug all of the connectors. Since the connectors for the speakers can be interchanged, you will need to take careful notes about the locations of these connectors. (photo 28)
3. Remove the heater control knobs (photo 29) and the 2 screws holding the panel in place (photo 30). Pull the panel down and unplug the 4 lamp connectors (photo 31). Remove the heater bezel from the vehicle.
4. Remove the 4 screws surrounding the fuse cluster to the right of the radio. (photo 32)
5. Being careful not to break the four plastic posts, pry the auxiliary switch panel (Locate with photo 33) from its location. Unplug all of the color coded switches (photo 34) and remove the panel.
6. Remove the lower screw to the right of the steering wheel column (location shown in photo 35)
7. Remove the 2 screws securing the AC blower cover from the passenger foot well and remove the cover from the vehicle. (photo 36)
8. Remove the nut (shown in photo 37) from the passenger foot well.
9. Unplug the connectors for the Seat Heater switches, the EAS switches (3, if equipped), and the cigar lighter and maneuver the radio surround out of the vehicle. (photos 38 and 39)
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....