Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover Classic | '90 - '94
1. Install the screw over the fuses (photo 136) This will hold everything in place as you proceed.
2. Tighten the 4 nuts securing the Instrument Cluster. (photos 137, 138 and 139) (NOTE: Make sure that you push the Instrument Cluster forward so it does not rub on the steering column surround.)
3. Put the cruise control amplifier back in place on the stud for the Instrument Cluster and secure with a nut. (See photo 140)
4. Tighten the 4 screws in the dash top recess on the right side of the dash. (See photo 141)
5. Connect all of the lamp connectors on the heater control bezel (photo 142) and secure the bezel with the 2 screws shown in photo 143. Replace the heater control knobs (photo 144)
6. Secure the 2 nuts holding the AC plenum in place. (photos 145 and 146)
7. Plug the color coded connectors into the back of the auxiliary switch panel and push the panel back in place. (photo 147)
8. Plug in the 3 connectors on the back of the Instrument Cluster and snap the cover back in place. (photo 148)
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....