Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover Classic | '90 - '94
1. Pop out the louver to the left of the steering column. (photo 5)
2. Remove the left fascia by taking the 2 screws out shown in photo 6.
3. Remove the 8 screws securing the panel. (See photos 7, 8, and 9)
4. The panel will drop down. Unplug the connector to the control for the Instrument Panel illumination (photo 10) and take the bulb check unit out of the bracket (photo 11)
5. The panel can now be removed. (photo 12 shows panel removed)
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....