Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover Classic | '90 - '94
1. Find and mark the 3 screws holding the dash top from underneath (these screws need to be identified so they are not confused with the screw locations for the fascia when you reassemble the dash). The location of these screws is shown in photo 19. Remove these screws.
2. Remove the 4 screws underneath the mat in the right hand recess (behind "grab bar"). (photo 20)
3. Remove the 4 screws underneath the mat in the center of the dash. This tray will lift up and you can unplug the connector to the alarm LED. Remove this tray. (photo 21 and 22)
4. Snap off the hood covering the rear of the panel.
5. Unplug the 3 connectors from the back of the instrument panel (shown in photo 23).
6. Remove the 4 nuts/washers securing the instrument panel from underneath the dash (location shown in photos 24 & 25).
Note: In some vehicles, the cruise control amplifier needs to be removed from the right hand stud.
7. Lift up the front of the dash top and remove the foam insulation and disconnect the 4 defroster hoses by first clipping the tie wraps holding the hoses in place. (photo 26 shows the rightmost defroster hose)
8. Maneuver the dash top out of place and remove from the vehicle.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....