Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover Classic | '90 - '94
16. Plug all of the connectors (that you carefully marked in a previous step) back into the radio (photo 165) and position the radio back into place. Use the special Land Rover Radio Tool (photo 166) to secure the unit.
17. Replace the right foot-well panel as shown in photo 167.
18. Reconnect the heater hoses on the engine side of the firewall. (See photos 168, 169, and 170) Refill with fresh coolant (photo 171)
1. Reposition the door hinges over the 4 studs on the vehicle door frame. Secure with the snap ring on the upper and lower studs. (See photo 172)
2. Replace the roll pin in the position shown in photo 173.
3. Feed the connectors through the door frame and the inner wall of the vehicle and reconnect. (See photo 174)
4. Reposition the 2 gaskets into the door frame and the inner wall.
5. Replace the kick panel and repeat for the other side of the vehicle.
6. Make sure plugs are installed in radiator and heater pipes before starting engine.
7. Run engine to purge air from cooling systems.
8. Check operation of heater unit and AC unit.
9. Allow to fully cool down and top off cooling system.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....