Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover Classic | '90 - '94
1. Start with the heater box as shown in photo 101. Then roll the box downward until the heater core pipes line up with the openings in the firewall. See photo 102. Make sure that no cables are inadvertently wrapped around the heater pipes.
2. Bolt the heater box into position with the 4 large bolts shown in photos 103 and 104).
3. Install the connector to the recirculation control and reattach the vacuum hose. (See photos 105 and 106)
4. Install the connector for the heater controls (photo 107)
5. Connect the 2 outboard heater defrost hoses and secure with a cable tie. (See photos 108 and 109)
6. Connect the 2 inboard defrost hoses to the dash top and secure with cable ties. (See photo 110)
7. Reattach the 2 rear heat hoses. (See photos 111 and 112)
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....