Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover Classic | '90 - '94
9. Plug in the connector for the clock and mirror controls into their locations on the back of the fascia. (See photos 149 and 150)
10. Put the fascia back into position as shown in photo 151 and secure with the 13 screws. (photo 152 shows the upper screws through the opening for the louvers and photo 153 shows the lower screws)
11. Reattach the right side piece. (photo 154)
12. Snap the cover on the fuse cluster.
13. Plug in the dash light illumination control to the connector on the lower left foot-well panel. (See photo 155) Snap the Bulb Check unit into place (photo 156) and maneuver the panel into position (photo 157). Make sure that the duct is positioned so it is coming through the opening in the top of the panel. (See photo 158)
14. Secure the panel with the screws shown in photos 159, 160 and 161.
15. Position the short fascia piece to the left of the steering column (photo 162) and secure with the screws shown in photo 163. Replace the louver as shown in photo 164.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....