Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover Classic | '90 - '94
Door Removal: For the Left (Drivers) side (makes working in and around the dash much easier)
1. Remove the retaining clip from the top most and bottom most door hinge posts.
2. Remove the roll pin from the door check bracket.
3. Remove the foot rest from the left foot-well and remove the 2 push posts to remove the foot-well kick panel.
4. Disconnect the connectors for the door electrics (See photo 4, picture is from the right side) and feed through the opening in the frame.
5. Lift the door off of the hinges.
6. Repeat for the right hand side. (There will be no foot rest.)
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....