ZF Automotive Automatic Transmissions - Core Return Policy and Procedures
ZF Transmissions - All Models
1. Return freight is the responsibility of the customer.
2. Complete Assemblies: All cores must be returned as complete assemblies with core, main housing, torque converter and mechatronic. Some deductions/disqualifications apply – see deductions list below.
3. Deduction Schedule (Some deductions may apply based on conditions described below.)
a) Cracked or broken main housing: -$375
b) Painted main housing: No credit
c) Disassembled core: -$100
d) Missing converter: -$200
e) Missing converter shipping bracket: -$250
f) Painted torque converter: No credit
g) Torque converter cut open: No credit
h) Disassembled mechatronic: No credit
i) Mechatronic broken plastic E-module: -$450.00
j) Mechatronic broken solenoid plug: -$100.00
- Please drain all cores, re-install shipping plugs where used and return in supplied plastic bag.
- Need to quote and book your return freight? Visit FreightQuote.com for quoting services.
Return All Cores To:
Atlantic British Ltd.
ZF Core Returns
6 Enterprise Ave
Clifton Park, NY 12065