(Plus $1200 refundable Core Charge)Best Price Guarantee
This item requires special truck freight shipping from our warehouse. To order and get an accurate shipping quote, please call us toll free at 800-533-2210.
Item: TGD500600RK (Same Fit As Part # TGD500600 )
ZF does not rebuild transmissions - they remanufacture them.
That means a comprehensive, precision process where components are completely disassembled, cleaned and inspected. If any part fails to meet their exact specifications and standards, it is replaced. These reman products are then updated to the latest ZF engineering specifications and then reassembled. Testing is conducted according to the same protocol as new production units to ensure “like-new” operation, reliability and durability.
1. Disassembly: ZF factory-trained technicians disassemble transmissions and dispose of all gaskets, seals, bands and other damaged or questionable parts.
2. Washing: All parts are degreased and cleaned in high pressure washers until they are dirt-free. All waste water is captured in their closed loop cleaning system and does not enter the environment.
3. Inspection: Parts from the washing cycle are inspected and measured to ensure they are within the proper tolerances. Parts that fail are discarded and replaced with new, Genuine ZF Parts.
4. Factory Updates: Every ZF reman transmission is updated to include all technical updates from the original manufacturing factory. This will increase the life and performance of the transmission and is not found in used or rebuilt units.
5. Final Assembly: Factory-trained technicians assemble the unit and sub assemblies with the utmost of care. All torque values are maintained and monitored by ZF's ISO 9002 and TS 16949 approved processes.
6. Testing: Every reman transmission is dyno tested under dynamic loads with specific, model based shift programs.
When replacing the transmission on this vehicle, vehicle programming is required to complete the installation. This programming can only be done by a Land Rover dealership with the factory service system or by an independent shop with an Autologic Diagnostic System for Land Rover. Contact us for information on an independent Autologic shop in your area!
$1,200 refundable core charge included in price. See our Core Refund Policy in 'Instructions' tab above for details.
|Kit includes the following components:|
|#||Description||Qty. Included||Qty. In Stock||List|
|1||Transmission 6 Speed Automatic||1||Yes!||$4,999.95|
|2||Core Charge 6 Speed Transmission||1||Yes!||$1,200.00|
West Linn, OR
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....