Land Rover Discovery I Air Lift 1000
Fits: Discovery I | '94-'99
Dual Air Line Routing
TO PREVENT AIR LINE FROM MELTING, KEEP IT AT LEAST EIGHT INCHES FROM EXHAUST SYSTEM.
- a) Select a location for the inflation valves in the rocker panel flange, or rear bumper, assuring that each valve will be protected and accessible with an air hose (Figure 9).
- b) Drill 5/16" hole for inflation valves and mount as illustrated. Rubber washer is for outside weather seal (Figure 8).
- c) Route air line along control arm and frame to inflation valve location and cut off excess air line. Attach with plastic straps or wire.
CAUTION: LEAVE SUFFICIENT AIR LINE SLACK TO PREVENT ANY STRAIN ON VALVE STEM DURING NORMAL AXLE MOTIONS.
- d) Slide air line clamp onto the air line and push the air line over the fitting, covering all the barbs. With pliers, slide the air line clamp forward until it fully covers the barbed section.
- e) Repeat process for the other side.
- f) Raise axle or lower body until air cylinders lightly touch lower spring protector and upper spacer. NOTE: Check to be sure the air line does not kink or become pinched between the spacer and cylinder or floor board.
- g) Continue with Step 10.
DO NOT INFLATE AIR CYLINDERS BEFORE READING MAINTENANCE/OPERATION TIPS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Complete Product Instructions List Page