Rover Resources Center
Fits: Discovery I | '94-'99
3. Insert the lower protector in the bottom of the coil spring (Figure 3). Position the holes of the protector over the bolt heads in the lower spring seat.
4. Insert the air cylinder into the coil with the valve stem at the top (Figure 1).
5. Cut the air line in equal lengths and slide on the air line clamp over one end. Push the air line onto the stem of the air cylinder, covering all the barbs. With pliers slide the air line clamp downward until it fully covers the barbed section (Figure 5).
6. Insert large spacer into the coil. Route the air line through the hole in the spacer and push spacer into the hole in the upper spring seat (Figure 2). Route air line, horizontally, through grove in the spacer. Repeat this process for the other side.
7. Carefully raise the axle to seat the coil springs in the upper spring seats.
8. Reconnect the shock absorbers.
9. Install the heat shield. Separate instructions are included with the heat shield.
Use this procedure for all air line connections:
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....