BajaRack roof racks and accessories were created as rugged solutions for the adventurer that likes to go beyond the trail. All BajaRack products are designed using the latest CAD tools and manufacturing equipment. BajaRacks feature steel tubing construction with epoxy primer and powder coat black to prevent rust and improve long term durability. The BajaRack philosophy is quite simple – offer the best products on the market for adventurers to enjoy for many years.
Toyota FJ Cruiser Rack for Roof Top Tents (2007-2014), measurements 48" wide x 82" long, flat area is 48" wide x 56.75" long (One piece), installs directly to the factory mounts (No Drilling), all mounting hardware(stainless steel) is included. This rack has a flat area for a Roof Top Tent and a small basket for essential gear and fuel in the front.
- Material and Thickness: 1” (25.4mm) and 1/2’”(12.7mm) Steel tubing
- TOP Wind Deflector: .062” (1.57mm) 5050-H32 Aluminum
- Bottom Wind Deflector: .062” (1.57mm) 5050-H32 Aluminum
- Finish: Epoxy primer (rust inhibitor) with black powder coating
- Rack Weight: 52Lb (23.58Kg)
- Weight Capacity: 300Lb (136 kg)
- Measurements: 48”(1219.2mm) Wide x 82” (2082.8 mm) Long x 5” (127 mm) tall
- Cargo Area: 17.24ft² (1.60m²)
- Mouting Method: Roof mounts (6 total)