Features of the Hella Rallye 4000 Light
- The Hella Rallye 4000 Metal Lamp is designed for rugged performance on off-road vehicles
- Provides ample road illumination with powerful halogen bulbs
- Choose between 4 beam patterns: exceptionally strong euro beam, intense and narrow pencil beam, turn-oriented cornering beam or fog light design
- Unique mounting system holds your lamp steady when driving on the roughest terrain, yet allows you to aim the lamp where you choose
- The Hella Rallye 4000 Series is designed to excel in the most competitive professional off road settings
- Mounts in upright, hanging or sideways positions
- Factory-style weatherproof electrical connectors ensure long life and consistent performance
- Die-cast metal housing protects your lamp and withstands the rough stuff
- Lamp measures 8-3/4" in Diameter x 9-3/16" high x 5" deep
- The Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights include a halogen bulb and stone shield
- Wiring harness sold separately; lamps sold individually
- Your Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights are covered by a 1-year warranty
As Hella's competition-grade off-road lamp, the Rallye 4000 Series boasts great toughness and performance - truly worthy of being mounted on your 4x4. Solid die-cast housings, weatherproof electrical connectors and included stone shields team-up to withstand the roughest off-road use you can dish out.
Hella's unique sturdy mounting system is another reason the Rallye 4000 Series Lights are the pick of professionals worldwide. Even when wheeling on the roughest terrain, your beams hold steady where you've aimed them. Plus, you can attach you lamps in upright, hanging or sideways positions.
Note: Wiring Harness is sold separately.