Rover Resources Center
1. Remove silver plated lower brackets from clamps.
2. Install roof rack clamps to assembled roof rack, (refer to figures 1, 2 &3), leave loose for adjustment.
3. With some help, set the assembled roof rack on the vehicle, with the clamps resting in the rain gutter.
4. Center roof rack on vehicle, re-install lower brackets to clamps and tighten all hardware.
5. Install black thread cover over brackets as shown in figure 2 & 3.
6. CAUTION!!! LOADING AND WEIGHT CAPACITY. Use common sense when loading items on this roof rack. The roof rack will support more weight than the vehicle roof mounting will safely support. Use manufacturers weight limits as a guide for loading this roof rack.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....