Rover Resources Center
Fits: Discovery I | '94 - '99
Range Rover Classic | '87 - '95
Defender 90 | '94 - '97
Defender 110 | '93
An Atlantic British Exclusive! We've specially-developed this trailer wiring kit for Discovery I, Range Rover Classic and Defender 90 and 110 vehicles. This quality harness kit is dependable and costs a fraction of the genuine version. If features a rubber plug cap to protect your exterior trailer plug from the elements and features easy plug-and-play installation. Follow the basic instructions below to install your wiring harness in minutes!
1. To locate the vehicle wiring connector, remove the access panel in the right rear trim panel just below the speaker. Remove screw underneath the trim cap. On trucks with jump seats, it may be necessary to partially remove the seat by removing the torque screws in the top bracket.
2. Locate the round trailer plug that matches the trailer harness. Also locate the round plug in the floor and remove. Cut a slot in this plug and run the flat four end harness wiring through the slot.
3. Plug the harness into the truck's round plug. Replace the floor plug in the floor (with harness wiring running through the plug.) Route the flat four end wiring over to the trailer hitch receiver.
4. Secure the harness to body using supplied wire tie straps.
5. Test operation on your trailer and replace removed interior panel.
1. Remove right rear tail lamp assembly by removing six screws.
2. Locate round trailer plug on truck and connect trailer tow harness to it.
3. Feed flat four end of harness down behind quarter extension and route over to trailer hitch receiver.
4. Secure the harness to body with supplied tie straps.
5. Replace tail lamp assembly and test operation.
1. The trailer connection is located in the rear part of the right rear fender well. Plug harness in and route to trailer receiver. Secure to body with supplied tie straps.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....