Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover 4.0 (P38) | '95 - '02
Range Rover 4.6 (P38) | '95 - '02
5. Place wiring converter box alongside grommet hole on the floor of the access panel. Slip the trailer-end wiring from box through the previously cut slot in grommet. Next, snap grommet back into the grommet hole on inside floor of access panel. It is easiest to do this by reaching underneath the vehicle and around the inside corner of the bumper.
Grommet snapped in place with wires routed through slot (shown from underneath the vehicle).
6. Connect the harness box plug noted 'Tow Vehicle' (Note: For old-style device) to the plug you located in step 2 within the access panel area.
Converter box plug connected to vehicle plug.
7. Replace the access panel door.
8. Test the harness with your trailer. Be sure to test your taillights, braking lights, turn signals and flashers.
9. Attach your plug cap to protect the exterior wiring plug from corrosion and the elements when you are not using your trailer.
If your lights are not working properly, check the following:
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....