Single Button Remote Programming
Discovery I and Range Rover Classic 1994 - '95
Fits: Discovery I | '94 - '95
Range Rover Classic | '95
Note: This process must be carried out in 8 seconds to access learn mode. Best done with two people. You should have both remotes available or the second one will not work.
- Open hood and have assistant hold hood alarm switch down.
- With all doors closed and lock knobs up turn the ignition key on then off.
- Cycle drivers door button down then up.
- Assistant should then release the hood switch.
- Turn ignition on then off.
- If done correctly, horn will beep once and dash LED will light up. This indicates the learn mode has been accessed. If this doesn't happen repeat 1 thru 6.
- From inside car push and hold first remote. The dash LED should flash 8 cycles a second for one second, indicating that the code was received. If this does not happen repeat steps 1 thru 6 again.
- Push and hold the second remote if the code is received the dash LED will flash 8 cycles indicating that the code was received. If this does not happen repeat 1 thru 7 again.
Note: Turning the ignition on at any time will cancel the learning process.
The system can only store two remote codes and must be done one at a time.
If you only have one remote, program it twice.
Complete Product Instructions List Page