Rover Resources Center
Fits: LR3 '06 - '10; LR4 '10-On; Range Rover Sport '06-'09; Range Rover Sport Supercharged '06-'09; Range Rover Sport '10-On; Range Rover Sport Supercharged '10-On
Customers looking for an affordable trailer hitch receiver for their late model Land Rover have come to the right place! Our trailer hitch receiver is manufactured in-house and offers a less-expensive alternative to the genuine part without compromising quality or function. This high-quality hitch receiver fits virtually all late-model Rovers including LR3, LR4, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Supercharged and more!
1. Remove the "Hitch Access Panel" and "Hitch Receiver Plug" (see figures #1 & #2)
2. It may also help to remove the spare tire, as it is quite a tight space for the installation of the back bolt (step # 5 below). (see figure #3)
3. Position the LR019990ABP hitch into the hitch receiver opening. (see figure #4)
4. Using the 2 ea. 14mm bolts, 4 each 14mm washers and 2 ea. nylock nuts, secure the "ears" of the hitch into position. Tighten the 2 bolts to 90 ft./lbs. torque. (see figures #5, #6, #7)
5. Insert the 12mm bolt with flat washer and lock washer into the opening in the receiver on the back of the hitch receiver, and tighten 55 ft./lbs. torque. (see figures #8, #9)
6. Install the receiver into the hitch and tighten the "anti-rattle" bolt. (see figures #10, #11)
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....