Are you planning a late model Defender or Series restoration and have a firewall that rotted out and has long since seen its best days? It's a common problem with vehicles of such vintage.
Replace that bulkhead with a quality, brand new galvanized option from Shielder Chassis, the first UK manufacturer to offer new steel galvanized bulkheads to the Land Rover restoration market.
Shielder bulkheads are fabricated from new 1.5mm mild steel and galvanized after manufacture. Great care has been taken to match every pressing curve and contour to leave the finished Bulkhead with minimal remedial work to be done prior to painting. Each bulkhead comes complete with seam sealer applied to joints. We carry firewalls for Land Rover Series II/IIA and II, along with Defender 300 Tdi.
Each bulkhead is hot dipped galvanized and finished with powder coat primer for superior corrosion resistance and making them ready for paint.
The Shielder Difference:
- Only company to offer heavy-duty 1.5mm single skin bulkheads.
- Our unique single skin bulkhead design has a worldwide patent pending
- The only maker of galvanized Land Rover bulkheads
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- All Bulkheads have the correct brackets for the model required