A powerful, reliable and expedition-grade electric winch from Britpart Pulling Power.
If you are serious about off-roading, then a winch is an essential piece of your vehicle tool kit. They are indispensable when getting yourself and others unstuck and out of tricky situations.
- 3.6Kw (4.8Hp) heavy-duty series wound DC motor
- Weather and dust-proof contactor controls for longer life and improved amperage draw
- Planetary gear system for fast line speed, free spooling with 9,500 lbs. capacity
- Automatic load-holding brake
- Free spooling
- Power in and power out
- Low electric current
- Hardened drum
- A quality galvanized aircraft cable with 14,400 lbs. break strength
- 24 month warranty
- Rated line pull - single line - 9,500lbs / 4,309kgs
- Gear reduction ratio - 212:1
- Motor (series wound) - 4.8Hp / 3.6Kw
- Drum size (D x L) - 2.64 x 9" / 67 x 228mm
- Cable supplied - 0.43" x 91.9' / 9.53mm x 30.5m - Galvanized aircraft cable with break force 14,400 lbs.
- Overall dimension (L x W x H) - 21.57 x 6.57 x 11.77" / 548 x 167 x 299mm
- Net weight - 94.8lbs / 43.0kgs
- Mounting bolt pattern - 10 x 4.5" / 254 x 114.3mm