Now you can perform your own on board diagnostic tests like the the pros at a fraction of the cost! Pinpoint and clear most common engine, electrical and other system problems with ease, saving you time and money and saving a trip to the repair shop!
This is the second generation of diagnostics, following the standardized on board code values mandated in 1996 and includes CAN-enabled support, so it will work on most any late-model vehicle. Simply plug it into your OB Diagnostic input to find the problem in seconds! Included manual and online code detail access makes identifying code read outs a snap! An easy-to-use hand-held unit that's especially useful for weekend mechanics.
- Powerful OBD2 tool quickly reveals “Check Engine” light warnings on any 1996 and newer car, light truck or SUV - Foreign and Domestic
- Features unique patented all-in-one screen and LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle – an easy way to verify repair completion
- Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) / Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1)
- Communicates with all OBD 2 protocols: C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- Includes Spanish and French Interface & Definitions (selected by a menu command)
- Displays Freeze Frame Data
- Unit can be flash updated with a standard Windows® PC (OBD-PC Link™ software required / included with tool)
- Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis
- Comes with access to CanOBD2.com RepairSolutions which gives trouble code definitions, a full diagnostic report, probable causes, most likely fix to DTC’s and more.