If you're planning a frame over restoration for a Euro Spec Defender 90 300 Tdi, a galvanized chassis is the only way to go.
Made in the UK by Rover chassis specialists, Marsland, this quality OE-spec, all-steel chassis is hot-dipped galvanized for long-lasting durability and superior rust-resistance.
Restorer's Discount! - Buy a chassis and SAVE 10% on all restoration parts ordered for one year from initial date of purchase!
Features & Specs:
- Bolt on gear box crossmember as standard.
- Anti-roll bar brackets front and rear.
- Main legs are in pressed pieces as original made from 2mm steel with 3mm stiffeners fitted and spot welded internally for added strength where outriggers and suspension mounting points are fitted, effectively giving you 5mm of material where most needed.
- Bolt on rail for rear tub mountings.
- LH & RH steering damper bracket welded on as standard.
- All tapped holes re-drilled and tapped, excess galv removed.
- Riv nuts fitted for front & rear mud flaps, power steering pipe clips and step.
- Rear suspension upper link bush (A-frame) fitted with new M16 bolt and sleeve to fit old level bush.