If you are a Land Rover parts fanatic and looking for a great employment opportunity in the Los Angeles area... We want to talk to you!
Shoot us an email with your resume and cover letter by visiting our posting on the SEMA Jobs Board or responding to our Craigslist Los Angeles Job Ad. No unannounced visits or phone calls, please.
Inside Sales Representative, Retail Automotive Parts (CA) (Simi Valley)
Atlantic British Ltd. is the largest independent distributor of parts and accessories for Land Rover vehicles in North America since 1970. We're a direct marketing company; offering over 11,000 products for sale via eCommerce and print catalogs to retail and wholesale customers in the US and Canada. We operate office and warehouse facilities in Clifton Park, New York and Simi Valley, California.
We need a dynamic and dedicated sales professional for our British Pacific, Simi Valley, CA office, who is seeking long-term employment with a fast growing automotive eCommerce and mail order company.
What You'll Do:
You will actively promote and sell our products on a commission basis through effective sales techniques and customer service, including:
- Handle inbound sales calls on toll-free customer phone orders in a professional, courteous and efficient manner
- Advise customers on best product recommendations to meet their needs from our parts and accessories product catalog and upsell appropriate additional products
- Provide customers with product price quotes, availability, warranty information and additional details
- Process sales orders utilizing the Company's enterprise sales fulfillment and inventory system
- Assist in resolving customer concerns on warranty claims or product issues in a professional manner
- Convey strong product knowledge and image to customers that supports the Company's brand and position as the country's leading Land Rover parts specialist
- Support sales policies and procedures to provide fair and effective interactions with all customers
- Follow-up with customers post-sale to verify satisfaction with products purchased and garner customer feedback
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 3 years sales experience in an automotive parts preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Sales closing skills and ability to work positively as part of a sales and support team
Computer Literacy In:
- Email messaging and follow-up
- Digital order creation and processing using enterprise order fulfillment system
They Say You Are Great:
- We'll need to speak to a few of these people (past colleagues preferably)
Full-time Position: This is a full-time position at our office in Simi Valley, CA in a collaborative team environment. No remote operators and no phone inquiries please.
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package (matched 401K, health/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, etc.,)
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications as protected by applicable state or local laws unless specifically exempted pursuant to applicable law.