Rover Resources Center
For Discovery Series II
Installation Instructions: (Watch Video Instructions here)
1. Disconnect the positive and negative battery cables from the battery. For safety issues, remove the battery.
2. Remove the terminal from the positive battery cables and strip approximately half an inch of insulation from both positive cables. (Step #2)
3. Install the new terminal leads. Use a 5MM Allen Wrench to tighten the screws to lock the leads in place. (Step # 3.)
4. Attach the battery terminal to the leads. (Step # 4.)
5. Re-install the battery connecting the positive cable first. Use the 5MM Allen Wrench to tighten the side screw on the terminal to lock the terminal onto the battery post. (Step # 5.)
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....