Fits: Discovery Series II | '99 - '04
1. Fit guard support hoop loosely over rear differential casing and secure with corresponding nut lining up closest to hoop mounting tab on differential casing (close to 12 o'clock position).
2. Remove rear harmonic balancer and bracket. Refit balancer assembly with the differential guard main plate between the balancer and the differential. Replace hardware through balancer and the differential guard.
3. Fasten support hoop lower ends to differential guard using supplied button head hardware, with nuts attached on INSIDE of differential guard.
4. Check all work. Tighten all fasteners. Do not over-torque.
5. Periodically check fasteners for tightness and integrity. This applies particularly during post 4-wheeling inspections. Wash out any accumulated debris/dirt as soon as possible.
6. Occasionally it is recommended to wipe the surface of the guard with a light oil to help maintain the appearance and to lubricate fasteners.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals!
Please wait while we calulate your shipping cost.....