Rover Resources Center
Fits: Discovery Series II | '99 - '04
Note: above tools and torque apply for kit parts only. Refer to workshop manual for tools required and torque values when removing/reinstalling suspension/chassis hardware.
1. Remove radius arm bolts one at a time, and reverse them -- DO NOT install nuts yet. This is to preserve hole alignment.
2. Inspect track rod clamps. It may be necessary to rotate them to have clamp screws pointing "up," else there could be interference with axle guard main plate.
3. Fit RH skid plate bracket to the radius arm bolts with tabs pointing inward. Install nuts and tighten.
4. Fit LH side skid plate bracket.
5. Attach skid plate to installed brackets with supplied hardware and tighten.
6. Check all work. Tighten all fasteners. Do not over-torque.
7. Periodically check fasteners for tightness and integrity. This applies particularly during post 4-wheeling inspections. Wash out any accumulated debris/dirt as soon as possible.
8. Occasionally it is recommended to wipe the surface of the guard with a light oil to help maintain the appearance and to lubricate fasteners.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....