Rover Resources Center
1. Remove lamp assembly (including gasket) from vehicle.
2. Position guards with welds on underside of slats.
3. Fix to body using existing self-tapping screws (DO NOT remove hinge brackets from the guard.)
4. Clamp side bracket in required position. (do not over tighten M6 screw.)
5. Remove self-tapping screws from hinge brackets and remove guard.
6. Replace lamp assembly and slide hinge bracket (attached to guard) between gasket and vehicle body and clamp in place using existing self-tapping screws.
7. close guard over lamp and replace plastic knob.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....