Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover Sport | '06 - '09 (L320)
1. Raise the rear hatch, allowing access to the screws holding the Tail Lamp Assemblies in place.
2. Remove Rear Tail Lamp Assembly (Right Hand Side Shown) by removing the 2 screws, and popping the front-most end of the assembly with the pry tool. (See Figures 1 & 2)
(figure 2) Cover pry tool with cloth to protect finish
3. Pull the Tail Lamp Assembly away from the vehicle, so you can see the connectors. (See Figures #3 & 4)
4. Disconnect the wiring harness from the Tail Lamp Assembly by pushing in on the tab, and gently pulling the connector apart. (See Figures # 5 & 6)
5. You are going to glue the ballast resistor to the flat area just beneath the Tail Lamp Assembly. (See Figure # 7)
6. For the thermally conductive high-strength adhesive to adhere to the vehicle, you will need to thoroughly clean the area, first with a cleaning cloth, then with the alcohol pad supplied with your kit. (See Figures # 8 & 9)
7. Plug one of the RLLBRK-2 wiring harnesses onto the vehicles wiring harness. You should hear a "click" when the to halves are fully connected. (See Figure # 10)
8. Remove the blue protective plastic from the resistor adhesive pad. (See Figure # 11)
9. Position the resistor to the clean, flat area beneath the Tail Lamp Assembly area as shown in Figure # 12. Make sure to press the resistor firmly so the adhesive will take hold.
10. Connect the free end of the RLLBRK wiring harness to your LED Tail Lamp Assembly. (See Figure # 13)
11. Tuck the wires safely in behind the Tail Lamp such that nothing is interfering, and no wires are pinched. (See Figure # 14)
12. Snap the Tail Lamp in place and secure with the 2 screws. (See Figure # 15)
13. Repeat for the other side.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....