Land Rover Freelander Side Steps
Fits: Freelander | '02 - '05
Tools Required to Fit:2 - 13mm wrenches
2 - 10mm wrenches
1 - Rivet-nut tool (supplied)
2 - Side Steps
2 - Front Mount Arms
2 - Rear Mount Arms
8 - M6 x 20 Bolts
8 - M6 Flat Washers
8 - M6 Spring Washers
8 - M8 x 25 Bolts
8 - M8 Nyloc Bolts
16 - M8 Flat Washers
8 - M6 Rivet-nuts
1) Fit mount arms as marked front and rear to side step.
2) Offer step to vehicle and from underside identify the four holes in each side to have rivet-nuts fitted.
3) Fit rivet-nuts to these holes using the tool supplied.
4) Fit mount arms to rivet-nuts and fully tighten M6 bolts.
5) Align side step to vehicle and tighten M8 bolts