Rover Resources Center
Fits: Discovery Series II | '99 - '02
1. From below vehicle, remove the four nuts and washers from chassis leg horizontal bolts.
2. Fit separate brush bar mount plates with lugs facing outwards, re-fit washers and nuts.
3. Offer bar to outside of mounts and fit bolts supplied.
4. Align bar and tighten mounts.
When fitting driving lamps to the bar it is recommended that the stabilizer struts are fitted as follows.
1. With the bar mounted in the correct position, remove the screws. (Figure 3)
2. Mark the position of the holes.
3. Drill through the front spoiler (plastic only) 12mm diameter.
4. From the front of the vehicle fit threaded end of struts through the spoiler.
5. Fit plain nut and washer to thread and pass through the lug on the mounting plate.
6. Replace screw into the brush bar with strut arm in place.
7. Fit nyloc nut and washer to end of thread and adjust nuts to clamp onto lug.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....