Rover Resources Center
Fits: Discovery I | '94 - '99
Range Rover Classic | '95
Make sure you have a radio code first and remove the battery neg. cable.
1. Pull off three control knobs.
2. Pull off blower speed knob.
3. Remove two screws retaining graphics panel and remove.
4. Remove four screws securing the control panel.
5. The center dash louver panel will need to be removed to access the rear of heater control panel.
6. Open glove box and release door by lifting retainers up through slots.
7. Release two heater control cables by releasing retaining clips on right side of heater box.
8. Release clip holding left heater control cable.
9. Remove electrical plugs from control unit and remove from dash.
10. Install control by unfolding cables and clipping them into place. Feed the cables to the proper position on the heater box. Plug electrical connections back in place.
11. Clip cables in position and check for full movement.
12. Re-install center dash louver assembly and retaining screws.
13. Secure heater control with four screws.
14. Install radio cage, radio, and other components that were removed.
SIGN UP for Offers on Rover Parts & Latest Deals!
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....