Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover 4.0 (P38) | '95 - '02
Range Rover 4.6 (P38) | '95 - '02
We will begin under the car.
1. Place the car on the lift and raise it until the tires are just
touching the floor.
2. Remove the spring retainer clips from the bottoms of the front (photo 1) and rear air springs (photo 2) keeping the clips to be reused.
3. Remove the retaining nuts from the bottom of both the front and rear shocks. Lift the car and remove the tires.
4. Caution! There may be air in the air springs!
5. Disconnect the air lines going to the top of each air spring. To do this push the line retainer in and pull the line out of the top of the spring. Access to the front lines is from under the hood. Access to the rear lines is just over the chassis through the fender well. Cap the lines with the provided caps (ABP#1034).
6. Remove the air springs, front and rear, at this time by removing the clips at the top of each spring.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....