Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover 4.0 (P38) | '95 - '02
Range Rover 4.6 (P38) | '95 - '02
This completes the conversion. When you start the car you will get an EAS manual message that will go out while leaving the message board operation normal. (photo 24)
This section details if you get a slow 35mph. Message or any other electrical faults.
1. Make sure that the connections to the body control module are perfect. Remove the ground and clean the connection. Make sure that you take the ground connector off to install the ground wire under the existing black ground wire. Tighten securely.
2. Check the fuse in the holder. Make sure it has power going in it and out to the module. Recheck the connection on the positive feed at the brown pink wire. Make sure it is clean.
3. Make sure the connection at C114 is seated fully. If it was, unhook it and inspect for any bent pins. Make sure the green plug going to the module is seated fully. If it was, unplug it and check for bent pins. Reinstall and make sure it is fully connected.
4. If the lights on the rocker switch are on you did not unplug it.
5. If the arrow in the instruments is on it means that the rocker switch is still hooked up.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....