Rover Resources Center
Fits: Discovery Series II | '99 - '04
Tools Reuired to Fit
1. From underside of vehicle remove nuts from body to chassis outriggers marked A on Figure 1.
2. Fit mounting brackets as labeled over outrigger bolts and replace nuts.
3. Located M8 bolts supplied into holes in outriggers marked B and fully tighten.
4. If front mud-flaps are fitted, unscrew from plastic sill and replace screws in holes. Trim the mud-flap with a sharp knife as to dimension in figure 2.
5. Slide side runner into mounting brackets and fit M8 bolts with washers and nuts.
6. Align side runners with vehicle and tighten all fittings, including body to chassis outrigger nuts.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Questions? Speak with a product specialist.Tap to Call By Phone
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....