Rover Resources Center
Fits: Range Rover Classic | '90 - '95
A common cause for ABS pump failure is the ABS pump relay, PRC9603 or valve relay, also PRC9603, located under the driver's seat. The factory requires replacement of both the pump and the valve relays at the time of ABS pump replacement to maintain the ABS pump warranty.
Incorporated in the ABS electrical system are three relays, located beneath the left hand front seat adjacent to the ABS ECU. Access to the relays is gained by removing the seat side trim.
1. ABS warning light relay, green base - AB12
2. Valve relay, black base - AB14
3. Hydraulic pump relay, black base - AB2
4. Hydraulic pump relay fuse, 5 amp tan - AB10
5. Stop light switch, diagnostic plug, ECU pin 9 fuse. 5 amp tan - AB11
6. Valve relay fuse, 25 amp white - AB13
7. Hydraulic pump relay fuse, 30 amp green MAXI type fuse - AB1
Fuse position on early 1990 vehicles.
SIGN UP for Exclusive Offers & Latest Deals
Please wait while we calculate your shipping cost.....